I'm looking for...

Sunday, May 15, 2011

BurdaStyle 6/2011 full preview

    The full preview is up. I really like this issue. Hip summery garments with so much potential. I hope I' have enough time to sew 3 or 4 models. In the French site of Burda you can already find the technical drawings. So let's pick a few and have a quick look.
 


No special design after all, but I still like it.


My wardrobe really needs some non jersey blouses and I think this one is a candidate.



So 60's! I love it! I like the clever pleats in front even more. 

  

mmm I like the dress, but not the drawing... 
I'll think more about this one.




Yeap I want this one. I think that yoke will do the work for perfect fitting.



This will be handy for the beach, after the sun sets. 
I'm thinking about embellishments, wooden buttons or beads. 



This is unique.
But I think I prefer this one, with the lovely bold sleeves.



These pants are lovely too



Ok enough talking. 
It's high time I do some sewing too.

See you around. 
Maria

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...