I'm looking for...

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Burda 12/2011 full preview

    Hello there! What have you been up to? Any projects in process? I  have nothing for the time being. My beloved sewing machine is still at the doctor and I'm expecting to hear news any time soon. Meanwhile I've been tidying up anything you can imagine. Closets, drawers, trims, threads spools, fabric, books, notes, magazines. Just keeping busy until she gets back to me...
   
Ok let's start this preview.
I must say I'm excited with this issue.
I see new lines. I see hip designs and evening wear patterns you should have in your stash, just in case.

First of all, you would notice this line on coats, like a pencil skirt.

Fur coat
This coat made me thinking about a fur coat...
maybe if I'll run into the right fur...


Pink coat
(I'm  not really fond of this one)


Teal dress in plus size



This is lovely, isn't it?


Don't you just adore this Charlestone dress?

I recently watched Midnight in Paris, by Woody Alen and I loved that era all over again.

I still like this one, but I know it wouldn't fit me right.
Maybe if I added darts, front and back and...
mmm, I would end up with a different dress...


And now my favorite patterns.
Night gowns.
Love, love, love.

You can find this twisty design for a blouse too



I wish I had this issue two weeks ago...






That's it for now.
Tell me what you think.

See you around
Maria

1 comment:

Lita said...

I was wondering about party/club dresses? In the past December issues always there were patterns suitable for new years'eve..
I'm waiting to see it in the first days of the month :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...