I'm looking for...

Friday, January 27, 2012

Credits given

    Hello! How are you? Have you been busy crafting and sewing? What have you been up to? I'm in the middle, more of a begining actually, of a big project. I'll let you know soon. I just wanted to say that lately Burda is following the fashion flow. The designs are hip, modern and you can read it as a fashion magine too. That wasn't  always the case. I've said a few things about this before, I don't want to repeat my self. Especially this late issue, 2/2012 is so lovely. I went fabric shopping yesterday, having that issue on hand and the lady in the store told me that these days everyone is coming with the Burda issue on hand! Well done to Burda! Thanks for all the good patterns and styling ideas. I cross my fingers for this project!

See you around
Maria

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...