I'm looking for...

Friday, January 27, 2012

I can't get enough

   Why is this happening to me? New patterns on the market and I still haven't got in my hands the ones I ordered a few weeks ago. I want them all. I want a huge library of pattens. And of course, being me, I need a super system for categorizing, organising and finding. This time the new patterns are from Vogue. Let's take a look.

Donna Karan
She's always my favorite. 

V1280

Super elegant dress by Donna Karan of course

V1281

Simple but so elegant dress by Tracy Reese

V1285

I so love the back

V1286

This dress, by Tom and Linda Platt

V1283

kind of resembles this, in a more peaceful way!

V1259

I usually don't like asymmetric garments,
but there's something about this one

V8791

You can see the rest of the new Vogue Patterns, that didn't quite catch my eye here.

See you around
Maria

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...