I'm looking for...

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Are you up for more classes?

    Hello all! Sorry I have not been around much. I still owe you two more tutorials on my double faced cape and I will post them soon, I promise!
It's back? Yupi!!!

I had totally regretted not signing up for the Bombshell dress back then, mostly because Gertie will show boning too, but I just did!


If you can't hold your self on the chair right now, if you can't wait to put your fingers on new classes  and suck all the knowledge, just click here!
The discount is huge. Is class is 15 dollars or 11 euros. Pretty good right?
So go ahead take a look, I'm sure you'll find something interesting.

As for the classes I had already signed in, as I suspected I still haven't got the time to take a good look on all of them.
I've watched and kept notes on half The Couture Dress, by Susan Khalje. I love it! It's so straight forward having everything at your finger tip whenever you seek for it. Susan also answers every question you have about anything she says during the video tutorials. It's like I've sneaked in her studio, while she is sewing and talking to her self I guess! Haha.


See you around
Maria




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...